Digital Offer Resources
questions on how to order and access your digital offer resources
- How can I get the “Gift Of Any Amount” offer resource in digital format?
- I requested the “Gift Of Any Amount” offer resource in digital format. How can I access it?
- I requested a physical copy of the “Gift Of Any Amount” offer resource. How can I access the digital version?
- Can I request the “Gift Of Any Amount” offer resource in both the digital and CD formats?
- Can I still receive my “Gift Of Any Amount” offer resource in MP3 format?
- When must I redeem my digital “Gift Of Any Amount” offer resource by?
- How long do I have access to my digital resources for?
- Can I get any of the other resources in my offer package/collection in digital format?
- When I try to redeem my digital resource for the first time, a message appears stating that I have already redeemed my sermon. Why is this so?
- Why can’t I redeem my digital “Gift of Any Amount” offer resource?
- I don’t see the Library tab on the website. How do I access it?
- What do I need in order to watch my digital sermon?
- Can I cast sermons onto my TV?
- Why is there only an audio stream and no video stream for my sermon?
- Can I download the sermons instead of streaming them from my mobile device or desktop?
- Will I still be able to access the MP3 sermon downloads I received from the past offers?
- Can I access my MP3 sermons from before April 2023 in audio and video stream format as well?
- My MP3 download link from before April 2023 has expired. Can I still download my MP3 resource?