Questions About The Bible
eternal salvation, rightly dividing the Word, health & healing, tithing
- Do we confess our sins to be forgiven, or do we confess because we are already forgiven?
- Is Jesus Christ the only way to heaven? What must I do to be saved and have eternal life?
- Are there two types of forgiveness in the Bible—"judicial" and "parental"?
- Does preaching grace mean giving people the license to sin?
- What is the "unpardonable sin"? How do I know if I have committed the "unpardonable sin"?
- Can Christians be cursed? As a believer, can I come under the curse?
- If Jesus has paid for our punishment, why does God still chasten us?
- I have visited many local churches, but have not felt any desire to attend or join one as my home church. Can I tithe to Joseph Prince Ministries?
- What is the significance of the anointing oil?
- Where can I get anointing oil? Or can I prepare my own? If so, how do I go about doing it? What words of prayer should I pray over the olive oil to bless it?
- What does it mean to "rightly divide the Word", and how do we do it?
- I have prayed and believed God to heal me, but I have not yet seen the healing I desire for my body.
- I'm in dire need of God’s provision. I've prayed about my situation, but nothing seems to be happening. How can I see His provision?
- My question has not been answered by any of the FAQs.
- Pastor Prince, why don’t you teach the Ten Commandments? Don’t we need God’s laws to be holy?
- How, according to the Bible, are believers to live holy lives?
- If a born-again Christian knows he is already righteous in Christ and has all his sins forgiven through Jesus’ finished work, won’t he take advantage of this and live a godless life?
- What about the confession of sins spoken of in 1 John 1:9? Do we have to confess our sins in order to be forgiven and cleansed of all unrighteousness?