Questions About The Bible
eternal salvation, rightly dividing the Word, health & healing, tithing
- Does the Bible emphasize justification by faith or justification by works for the believer under the new covenant? What is the crux of the gospel—are we justified by works or by faith?
- If we are justified by faith, what about the book of James, which says that one is justified by works and not just faith?
- Is there a place for repentance when you’ve fallen short? What does it mean to practice repentance when we fail?
- Is grace a license or excuse to sin, as some claim? I know of so‑and‑so, who says he is under grace, but he has now left his wife to be with his mistress.
- What does the Bible say about God forgiving me of sin?
- How do I truly know my sins are forgiven today?
- Is everyone automatically forgiven and saved?
- How can my future sins be forgiven?
- I know that Christ died for my sins, but don’t I still have to ask God for forgiveness every time I make a mistake?
- Is there correction under grace?
- Does Hebrews 10:26 mean that believers also have to face God’s judgment?
- What is the accurate understanding of the “fear of the Lord”?
- What about Ananias and Sapphira in the Bible?
- When Hebrews 6:4–6 say that "it is impossible...to renew them again to repentance," is it referring to Christians losing their salvation?
- My question has not been answered by any of the FAQs.